Friday, December 11, 2009

Party on, Kat!

Tonight is Scott's department Christmas party. He works in Radiology, and there are more people in his department than in my entire company. For the past couple of years, we have skipped the party, but not this year. We need to get out and have some fun fun fun!!!

Before we moved to Bridgewater, we lived in Boston for 6 years. During that time, I have never driven into the city. With a bus stop literally feet from our front door, there was no need. That was what I told people. The REAL reason? I HATE getting lost. It is the absolute WORST feeling, and to avoid it, I refused to go to new places if I could avoid it. Last year, my mother gave me a GPS as a thank you gift, and it is the BEST gift I have ever received! Now, I go to places I have never been before , without a second thought.

My reason for this story? I am driving in to the city of Boston tonight. I'm excited and terrified at the same time! I think by the time I get to the party (Scott is going directly from work), I'll need a drink!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments: