Thursday, October 7, 2010

A wrinkly finish and a new WIP

So last night I finished Cat Lessons, except for the personalization, which will have to wait while I get a few Christmassy things done.  It was a fun stitch, and every time I see it I will think about my increasingly rambunctious and curious kitties!  Here it is, in all it's wrinkly glory!

And since I finished this, I now felt justified in finally starting Family Sampler by LHN.  I am doing this as part of the SAL at the designer's yahoo group, and I have decided this will be my Wednesday and Sunday project until my Christmas gifts are finished, then this will be my focus piece.  This is about an hour's worth of fabric prepping and stitching, and I already love it!

Can't believe it's Thursday already!  Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Joy said...

Congrats on the finish!! I am also doing the SAL with LHN/CCN group and I am loving it too!! I started with the house and am finishing the windows and moving to the roof.

Pumpkin said...

Congrats on your cute finish :o) Can't wait to see more of this sampler by LHN!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations on your wonderful finish! Great new start.

Kathy said...

Great finish! I did the Dog lessons and figure one day I'll have to do the Cat one for balance. :)

Thank you for your comment on my blog.