Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Has it been almost a week already?

I have had such a busy weekend, I don't think I have had a chance to breathe!  Here's what I have been up to:

  • Friday - drove to Maine (4 hours).  No stitching.
  • Saturday - shopped with Mom and made Vegetarian Chili for dinner.  Stitched a bit.
  • Sunday - various chores for winterizing the house, including putting the lawn mower away, cleaning the gutters, closing up the bulkhead and tarping it, checking for woodpecker damage in the eves.  Then, drove home (4 hours).  Stitched a bit, but less than on Saturday.
  • Monday - worked, then made apple crisp and Ham and Hash Brown casserole for dinner, with the leftovers prepared to bring to my MIL on Tuesday.  No stitching.
  • Tuesday -  worked, then to Joanne's to pick up supplies for a baby blanket, then the supermarket to pick up ice cream to go with the apple crisp I brought to my MIL.  Then, home to re-heat the casserole and apple crisp.  Then, into Southie to have dinner with my MIL, whose health has not been to good lately.  Then, home again.  No stitching.
  • Wednesday - work.  Have to go to CTS to pick up gift bags for gifts I brought for my friend, whose second child I will meet tonight.  Hooray!!!  Hopefully, will stitch tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can you take a minute to breathe now? Perhaps tonight with your stitching.