Monday, September 22, 2008

Ummmm...yeah...

So I was all set to watch this last night and come 8 PM, I realized I was a week off. Bummer. Instead, we ended up watching Rome on DVD. I am really disapointed that they cancelled that show. Yes, it was downright butal at times, but I found it interesting and I really liked Pullo and Vorenus. We are still in season 2 (which I think it the last) and I am riveted.

For the past few months, I have been trying to break the habit of watching TV in bed. When we changed from satellite to cable, I purposely did not have the tv in the bedroom set up because I knew I would not be able to resist the temptation. The hubs rented Law and Order DVD's so I could watch those before I fell alseep - at least those had a concrete end. Then I started listening to the Harry Potter books on tape. I have listened to them all before, but I like them, so I put them on when I go to sleep. I rarely get past the first track, so they last a long time, but the hubs is getting tired of listening to the same story over and over.

No comments: