Friday, November 6, 2009

Weekend Plans

I'll be spending my weekend cleaning and moving stuff from our storage unit to the house. I think once we have all our belongings there and in some sort or order, it will really start to feel like home. Right now, it's very echo-y and kind of dark. We will buy some lights this weekend to brighten it up. I'm so looking forward to spending more time there! We have explored the neighborhood a little - walking to the CVS and the pizza place and the coffee shop, but nothing further than a half a mile form the house. Maybe we will take a break sometine during the weekend to go exploring, check out some yard sales. I don't think I'll be able to pick up my stitching again (without feeling guilty) until after Thanksgiving. That's okay, though. I have found quite a few unfinished projects (alas, the dreaded backstitching) that I really need to complete. That would be a good project for 2010!

No comments: