Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day

Tonight Scott is out with a friend so I am on my own! Yay! A house all to myself! I will spend my evening doing a few chores (not many, believe me!) and the rest of the evening will be spent stitching and watching DVD's.

After reading some of my preferred stitching blogs, I learned that it is kind of a tradition to start or finish a special project on this day. I am nowhere near finishing "Hunting Nostalgia", and I have promised myself I would not start anything new until I have done some of my dreaded backstitching, so I am at a loss as to what to do. What I really need to do is organize my projects and make a list of what I have and what I need to finish. I often see lists of WIP's, UFO's and wish lists, so maybe my special project will be to pick out 5 WIP's and spend my Saturdays working on those projects until I am more caught up. That sounds good.

No comments: